Monday, February 2, 2009

Kids gone wild

Does it scare anyone else that the people who bankrupted the Country have kids. And these kids are spoiled rotten brats and are going to be worse then the parents.  Our society is so screwed up who knows what the future holds. Kids today get away with what ever they want and never have to pay for their actions.... 

Back in the when I was in school if I got in trouble I was afraid to go the Principe's office. You never knew what was going to happen there.  I would get detention or have to do  some kind of stuff to pay for what I had did. 
Now if a kid gets in trouble at school nothing happens most of the time.. Teachers have no power anymore. Parents think that their kids are perfect little angels and that they could never do anything wrong.. A parents first response now is I will sue you if you do anything to my kid..

Which now brings me to parents: When I was growing up and got in trouble I knew I was getting the belt.. It made me think before I would do anything stupid(I still did stupid stuff but I paid for it). Now a parent cannot even look at a child with out someone standing up for the child and crying child abuse. I am sick of all the people who think they have the right to tell people how to raise their kids. I am not for beating kids just a little leather attitude adjustment would do the trick i am sure.
Sorry if this is a little jumbled but I am not a writer just a blogger :)

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people say that they don't want anyone to tell them how to raise their kids. But when I was young, I knew that ALL adults were in charge, and was required to act respectfully. They weren't afraid to correct me, and then call Mom to make sure I was corrected again!
    I was also raised to understand that we should protect those smaller and weaker than us, and believe me, I say something. Usually it's along the lines of, "Ma'am - your son is about to break his neck, you might want to pull him down off that shelf;" or "Best not use that tone with your mother, little lady!"
    I don't spank my kids, but it's because I don't have to. Sure enough though, I've met kids who needed a good whaling (a particular foul-mouthed seven year old comes to mind!) but it's those kids who never will.

    ReplyDelete