Sunday, February 22, 2009

My 2 Dogs


















Hello Blog world. My photos today are of my 2 dogs. Parris is on the bottom and Disco is on the top. To me my dogs are the best, is there really anything better then coming home and having your dog greet you with the wagging tail and nice wet kiss? Cm on you know you all like that. 

I know if I am having a bad day, whenever I come home my dogs usually put me in a good mood. (exceptions being Going through the garbage, or having a accident in the basement) They are just so happy to see me and I am the only thing they care about.

Both of our dogs are rescue dogs. Parris was with a family that kept her looked in the basement all the time and Disco came from the pound. They did not get along good at first but now they are buds. Watching them chase each other around the back yard is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Let me know about your pets.. drop me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment