Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo of the Day 35w bridge collapse remembered


I am going to start using a photo of the for my blog. I may take the photo, find it on line our get from someone who follows my blog. If you want to submit a photo for me to use on my blog send a message about the photo as well.. That way I can ad to the picture:

As  I was driving around yesterday I went past the park on West River Road in Minneapolis. This was the area where they were storing a lot of the materials and equipment to rebuild the 35W Bridge. They also had all the bent and tangled Girders from the old bridge. That is what the picture is from. I made stop for a minute and think about the bridge and the events of that day. I know in my mind the people that died will not ever be forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment